...how to be Momterprenuen at home...

I started in 2008 a home business as part timer. Now still doing well as part timer at the same time juggle kids at home. Mommy if you want to learn from me, and wana follow my path, join my workshop session..

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sharing my method on how to have baby girl or baby boy

Sharing my method on how to have baby girl or baby boy... :P

Many mommy share with me thier thought, some share with me their children stories, some share with me their life stories...

Here I share my method on how I can get my 1st child baby girl, 2nd child baby boy....perhaps it may works for you! :)

Baby girl
You have to conceive from day 12 to 18 of your menstruation cycle. How to count is by the 1st day start of your menstruation cycle count till day 12. I was conceived on day 15 and have my 1st girl.

Baby boy
You have to conceive from day 8 to 12 of your menstruation cycle. I was conceived on day 8 and have my 2nd son.

Plus in addition to work hard both of husband and wife have "love" 2 times a day, one in morning, one at night. Have to do it continuous for above mentioned duration of wife's menstruation cycle, ie day 12 to 18 to have baby girl, day 8 to 12 to have baby boy.

But take note, there's an grey area of day 12 to day 13, most chance may have either girl or boy. Because during day 8, the male element in the fertile egg is more dominant. This male element will reduce slowly when it travel along to wormb. So at day 12 the male element started to drop and if conceived after that duration, most likely will have a girl.

Disclaimer, above method is subjective to individual health, body and daily life. I just share my experience here... make sure you have good life routine, stay healty, exercise regulary, each healthy food, be positive minded....

Learn more sharing resources from http://www.rightbrainparenting.com/
to learn the secret of your genius and healthy child...

No comments: