...how to be Momterprenuen at home...

I started in 2008 a home business as part timer. Now still doing well as part timer at the same time juggle kids at home. Mommy if you want to learn from me, and wana follow my path, join my workshop session..

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Di Zi Gui

http://vhead.blog.sina.com.cn/player/outer_player.swf?auto=1&vid=5582316&uid=1305922865

This is video I have been looking for... Di Zi Gui..

Watch this video with your kids, today children need to learn this basic moral education that cannot be learn from school.... no matter how good our children explore in math, science or super high IQ.... moral and faithful to family especially parents is the most important... learn how to be a good human being 1st, then acedamy result comes later... age before 13 years old is still not too late to have a good moral education...

No comments: