...how to be Momterprenuen at home...

I started in 2008 a home business as part timer. Now still doing well as part timer at the same time juggle kids at home. Mommy if you want to learn from me, and wana follow my path, join my workshop session..

Monday, April 28, 2008

5 Simple Steps of Teaching Linking Memories

My daughter has been in right brain enrichment school training, The Shichida Method for about two years. She enjoy most of the activities at the school, as well as at home. Only lack of interest when we are doing linking memory training. I was facing the same problem with my son to learn linking memories. One day, I found some interesting method to do it, and here I share with all the parents who are keen to know about teaching linking memories in creative way. This method is actually inspired from Shichida and Glenn Doman methods.

Step #1 Sticker, either hand made or ordinary sticker.
Prepare some sticker of different picture, it is good if you have a mixture of person in action, cartoon character, scenery, artist drawing etc.

Step #2 Glue or stick all the stickers on A3 size paper.
Ask your child to randomly stick or paste all the stickers on A3 size paper. Make sure all are spreading evenly on the paper.

Step #3 Join with crayon.
Ask your child use crayons to join all the sticker together to create a link from sticker to sticker on the A3 size paper.

Step #4 Write 1, 2, 3 etc.
Then next step is asking them to number all the stickers in sequence of 1, 2, 3 etc. Depending on how many stickers have been pasted, make sure all the stickers are numbered.

Step #5 Create story.
Now, it's parents turn to explore their imagination, by using the linked and numbered items tell your kid a story. Then lastly ask your kid to recall the story back to you.

I try this on my children and my friend's son, it works very well!

Get more tips from http://www.RightBrainParenting.com
while lots of freebie still available...

2 comments:

eMAGYNation said...

Hi Jas,

I live in the US and I am so happy to see this information on your site. I am a parent of 3 boys and I will like to begin teaching children whole brain learning. My goal is to get children to stay tune into their creative self. You offer so much useful information. Can I email you offline?

Shana Bryan

Work from Home Mom Business said...

hi Shana,

Great that the tips is helpful to you. Thanks for your appreciation and comment. You can Register to http://www.RightBrainParenting.com to get some of more tips and ideas...

I can talk to you seperately from there...

Enjoy your bonding with your children, have fun in your parenting! :)
Jas