...how to be Momterprenuen at home...

I started in 2008 a home business as part timer. Now still doing well as part timer at the same time juggle kids at home. Mommy if you want to learn from me, and wana follow my path, join my workshop session..

Thursday, April 24, 2008

5 Easy Methods of Motorskill training for you to DIY at home with your toddler

I have experienced many problem on how to train my 18 months old toddler motorskill. I have tried many ways to train him, such as motorskill training toys, send him for Montesorri School etc. I find it very hard to make him pay attention to the training in the class, due to him short attention behavior. Finally, I decided to train my 18 months old son at home. Here I share my seven easy methods of motorskill training for you to D.I.Y at home with your toddler.

Method #1 Cutting exercise.
Material you need for this is newspaper and a pair of toddler scissors. I bought toddler scissors from craft store, it is child safety scissor made of plastic. Draw a straight line on newspaper, ask your toddler to use the scissors to cut according to the straight line. The important thing is teach them how to hold the scissors to cut the newspaper. Parent have to demostrate to them many times on how to do it, before they master the skill.

Method #2 Pouring water.
This method is inspired from Montesorri book I read. Prepare a A3 size tray, three different sizes of cup and water. Fill the medium size cup with water, ask your toddler to pour the water from medium cup to big cup, then to smallest cup. Ensure they are doing this exercise within the A3 size tray area to avoid water splashing all over the place.

Method #3 Tearing paper.My son enjoy this exercise the most among all the exercises.
Prepare newspaper or recycle papers, the bigger size the better. Ask your toddler to tear the paper from big to small size, tear as many different sizes as possible.

Method #4 Tranferring beads.Buy some different sizes of beads from craft store. Collect some empty juice bottles at home. Ask your toddler to transfer beads from bottle to bottle, either pouring method, or use hand to pick the beads one buy one to fill up the bottle. Both ways are also exercising they motorskill.

Method #5 Scribble on newspaper or recycle paper.
Prepare a big piece of newspaper by joining four pieces of newspaper into one big piece. Let your toddler choose one crayon, and let them scribble on the paper. You can demostrate to them how to do circular, how to draw straight line etc.

Hope you can try above five methods at home with your toddlers!
Get More free resource while it is still available... http://www.RightBrainParenting.com
subscribe with us.....

No comments: